Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moving out Moving in Moving on...


old room in brighton, MA

It might just be a coincident but our move date got sandwiched between the biggest Boston snow storms. We were snowed in, just a few days before the big move, forcing us to stay home from work and pack more of our lives into boxes. And just another couple days later here I am fighting through the powdery, icy, now slushy snow during already uncomfortable route home.
It forces me to stay home and unpack now that I don't wanna face the horrible weather.
Well not so much a coicident as an after thought... I guess it gives me reasons to get settled in. Maybe it's the new apartment and the huge blank space with unopened boxes I'm living at... But I feel the urge to create something, fill bits by bits to reorganize my things and showcase them for myself for what they're worth. For all this time they missed their moment to shine... I welcome you all to your new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment